Solve. Please show all work, thank you!!
1. The first-order rearrangement of CH3NC is measured to have a rate constant of 3.61 x 10-15 s-1 at 298 K and a rate constant of 8.66 × 10-7 s-1 at 425 K. Determine the activation energy for this reaction.
2. If the concentration of a reactant is 6.25% of the starting concentration, how many half-lives has it gone through?
3. The equilibrium constant is given for two of the reactions below. Determine the value of the missing equilibrium constant.
A(g) + 2B(g) ⇌ AB2(g) Kc = 59
AB2(g) + B(g) ⇌ AB3(g) Kc = ?
A(g) + 3B(g) ⇌ AB3(g) Kc = 478
4. Consider the following reaction at equilibrium. What effect will adding more SO3 have on the system? SO2(g) + NO2(g) ⇌ SO3(g) + NO(g)
* Why will the direction shift to the direction of reactants?
5. For a galvanic cell that uses the following two half-reactions, Cr2O7 2-(aq) + 14 H+(aq) + 6 e- → 2 Cr3+(aq) + 7 H2O(l) Pb(s) → Pb2+(aq) + 2 e
how many moles of Pb(s) are oxidized by three moles of Cr2O7 2-?
6. Which of the following is the strongest reducing agent?
How do I know? what do i use to find strongest reducing and oxidizing agent.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.