The New Horizons space probet ransmits to earth at a frequency
of 8.3 GHz. At some point the intensity of the wave was I =
- What will be the wave intensity three times the distance of the
- What is the wavelength of the transmitted signal?
If the sun's power is 3.88e+26 W.
- How far from the sun, the radiation intensity will be 0.263
- What will be the radiation pressure from sun absorption on the
probe at that distance?
- If we consider the distance above as the distance from New
Horizons to the ground. And that the power of the is 17 W. What
will be the intensity of the wave transmitted by New Horizons that
reaches the earth?
- How many times farther is the New Horizons probe relative to
the beginning of the problem?