Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Consumer Electronics > Other - Electronics
Does anyone know how to connect guitar amps to midi racks and effects processors?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2009.12  

Dianne G 
Asked at 2009.12.21 05:58:07
I have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier head & I need to know how to connect it to a Rocktron Patchmate Loop 8 and a Rocktron Expression Digital Guitar effects processor.
answer Pocket Protectorate  Answered at 2009.12.21 05:58:07
In the back of the amp there are jacks (holes) that you plug one end of a cord into. You want those holes to be "output" jacks, so that what goes through the amp winds up in the effects processor.

Plug the other end of the cord(s) into the "input" holes of the effects processor, and sometimes you need a flashlight to read which holes are inputs and outputs...

(Usually, it's fairly obvious because the input and output holes are "labeled or marked" as to what their purpose is...just think "direction of signal" other words...the guitar is the first signal outputter which then goes to the pedals and/or amps which then go to everything else...)
Guitar>>>>>(foot pedal optional)>>>>Amp>>>>>Effects>>>>recordin… device...
  • Answer This Question:Does anyone know how to connect guitar amps to midi racks and effects processors? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: