Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Business & Finance > Laws & Policies
Consumption tax, stamp duty, securities stamp duty, sales tax, the attribution of

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.05  

Question
visitor
Tommy Fan 
Asked at 2011.05.10 19:56:24
Consumption tax, stamp duty, securities stamp duty, sales tax, respectively, what are the central tax? Local taxes? Central and local shared taxes?
answer mary ford  Answered at 2011.05.10 19:56:24
Consumption tax (including import customs collected in part) is the central tax, stamp duty is the central and local shared tax, stamp duty on securities transactions 94% of this income the central government, the remaining 6% stamp duty and other revenue to the local government. Sales tax is a central place to share taxes, the Ministry of Railways, the Bank, the insurance companies focus on the central government paid part of the return, the rest of the local government. Central taxes include: consumption tax, vehicle purchase tax, customs duties, value-added tax collected by customs. Local taxes are: urban land use tax, farmland occupation tax, land tax, property tax, urban real estate tax, vehicle and vessel usage tax, vehicle and vessel usage license plate tax, deed tax, slaughter tax, banquet tax, agricultural tax, livestock tax. The rest are shared tax. Is not necessarily in the Inland Revenue Department to pay local taxes to pay the IRS is not necessarily a central tax.
1
  • Answer This Question:Consumption tax, stamp duty, securities stamp duty, sales tax, the attribution of 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as: http://www.justaaa.com/**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: