For question #1 to #5 choose one of the following types of
A) qualitative variable B) discrete variable C) continuous variable
1. What is your favorite color?
2. How many books did you read in the past 3 months?
3. Name one thing that you like about College of Alameda
4. How many miles do drive to get to a supermarket from your house?
5. How many siblings do you have?
A variable is qualitative if the values are not numerical or measurable quantities but category names. A variable is discrete if it is numerical and can have only certain number of values within any interval. A variable is continuous if it is q numerical value with infinite number of options possible in any interval.
1) Favorite color - Qualitative
2) Number of books read - Discrete
3) One thing you like about college of Alameda - Qualitative
4) Number of miles - Continuous
5) Number of sublings - Discrete
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.