Bothale and Mmabatho are collaborating to test the hypothesis that the mean reading time of adults with ASD is less than 100.
Consider the following information and assume a 5% level of significance. Mmabatho the Social Scientist took a random sample of 30 adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and found their reading time to be normally distributed with sample mean and sample standard deviation of 90 wpm and 19 wpm respectively. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
(1) A one-sided test is applicable
(2) The critical value is 2.045.
(3) The value of the test statistic is - 3.04.
(4) The p-value is less than 0.005.
(5) We reject H0 and conclude that the mean reading time of adults with ASD is less than 100
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.