Circular Permutations and Permutations with Similar Elements
1) In how many ways can three people be made to sit at a round table?
2) In how many ways can three couples be seated at a round table, so that men and women sit alternately?
3) In how many ways can five keys be put on a key ring?
4) Find the number of different permutations of the letters of the word MATHEMATICS.
5) How many different ways can three pennies, two nickels and five dimes be arranged in a row?
6) How many five-digit numbers can be made using two 6's and three 7's?
7) If a coin is tossed 10 times, how many different outcomes of 7 heads, and 3 tails are possible?
8) If a team plays ten games, how many different ways can the team have a winning season?
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.