Question

People drive frequently so accidents are common. A recent study looked into the safety of small...

People drive frequently so accidents are common. A recent study looked into the safety of small cars. The study indicated that small cars are involved in 18% of all accidents and larger cars account for the other 82%. It also determined that 12.8% of small car accidents will result in a fatality. For larger cars only 5% of their accidents lead to a fatality. Smaller cars are more dangerous than larger cars but are involved in many fewer accidents. You recently read a headline that a traffic accident resulted in a fatality, what is the probability that it involved a small car?

Homework Answers

Know the answer?
Your Answer:

Post as a guest

Your Name:

What's your source?

Earn Coins

Coins can be redeemed for fabulous gifts.

Not the answer you're looking for?
Ask your own homework help question
Similar Questions