1) Population : According to the statistics the population term is defined as it includes all the members of a defined group that we are collecting or studying the information of data driven decisions
2) Sample : It is a subset of population and is the set of values actually use in estimation
3) The Parameter of interest : The parameter is known as any summary number like an average or percentage, that describes the entire population .
4) Margin of error : The margin of error is a statistic expressing the amount of random sampling error in a surveys results . It is defined as the radius of a confidence interval for parameter
5) Confidence interval : It represents the range of scores that are likely if we were to repeat the survey ,Hence the confidence intervals is important.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.