General Topic of Interest: Drugs in Professional Sports
The purpose of this study is to research the effects of Performance Enhancing Drugs on professional athletes
Research Question(s): What is short term and long term effects of Performance Enhancing Drugs on professional athletes.
What would be the population for your study?
What would constitute an appropriate sample?
What methods would be appropriate for collecting data to answer this question/these questions?
Why are these methods appropriate/effective?
What is an alternative method of data collection for this question/these questions?
Why is this also appropriate?
Which method do you think is better? Why?
1. PROFFESSIONAL ATHELETS from every sport
2. Athelets who play tennis on a professional level in USA
3. QUESTIONNAIRE METHOD
4. Cost efficient, user anonymity maintained, practical and flexible
5. INTERVIEW METHOD
6. Detailed information can be obtained, answers to more detailed questions may be answered.Higher chances of getting responses. Personal opinions may be learnt.
7. QUESTIONNAIRE method is better than INTERVIEW method. As interview method is time consuming, cost inefficient. Requirements of greater skills from the interviewer.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.