Given a population with mean μ=100 and variance
σ2=81, the Central Limit Theorem applies
when the sample size n≥30. A random sample of size
n=30 is obtained.
- What are the mean, the variance, and the standard deviation of
the sampling distribution for the sample mean?
- Describe the probability distribution of the sample mean and
draw the graph of this probability distribution with its mean and
- What is the probability that x<101.5?
- What is the probability that x>102?
- What is the probability that