1. What stressors in your life would you like to deal with more effectively - briefly discuss them?
2. How do you typically deal with stress (include all ways that you can think )?
3. What positive characteristics or strengths do you have that will help you deal with stress better (explain how it will help)?
4. What are some of the traits you have that might obstruct your ability to handle stress effectively (explain how/why)?
5. Choose at least two of the techniques that you think might help you to manage stress more effectively, and briefly discuss how/when you would realistically try to incorporate them into your life.
The stressor that i deal with in daily life is my work stress and my ability to organize myself .Right from the time my day starts it becomes stressful as i need to complete my chores at home and move on to organizing, taking care of my family needs and then leave early to catch the bus to work.I start the day early but the time doesnt seem enoough.it invariably turns out a stressful situation.I have a boss who is always grouchy and makes my day worse when i get to work.i have adopted yoga paractices to keep my mind and body in balance,learnt lessons to keep smiling all the time inspite of people putting me down and maintaing a healthy life style ,adapted to play some outdoor game to vent out my stress.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.