1-Which of the following is not a function of the parasympathetic nervous system?
B-Salivation is stimulated
C-Digestion is inhibited
2-When you perceive a threat, what system is activated?
3-Regulation of breathing and circulation is controlled by the
4-The hypothalamus is responsible for biological drives. Which of the following is an example of a biological drive?
D-All of the above
5-There are three primary structures in the endocrine system that are involved in the release of cortisol. Which of the following is not one of them?
1. The correct answer is Option C. The parasympathetic nervous system is not responsible for the inhibition of the digestion.
2. The correct answer is Option B. The sympathetic nervous system is activated when one perceives a threat.
3. The correct answer is Option A. The medulla is responsible for breathing and circulation.
4. The correct answer is Option D. All of the options are examples of biological drives.
5. The correct answer is Option C. The thalamus is not involved in the release of cortisol.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.