It’s really challenging to care a person who is chronically ill
or affected by Alzheimer’s disease, especially to a spouse who is
working and has children to take care as well.
- If the person is working, it would become very challenging to
manage time and stressful looking after work, kids and the diseased
- The issue will be to make the diseased understand where things
are when the spouse is away, even using the toilet and having a
- Cleaning the mess will be an everyday task that would be very
- If the diseased person goes out without the knowledge finding
them will be another issue as they won’t remember anything.
- Normally people who are diseased will be very adamant, so
convincing them to do things, especially, the day today tasks such
as eating, dressing etc. will be very challenging.