Describe in your own words, what is learning? (HINT: Think of learning as being "whole", including both behavioral and cognitive views)
2. Describe the cognitive view of learning. Compare and contrast the cognitive view and behavioral views of learning in terms of what is learned.
3. Explain the importance and how knowledge affects learning. What role does automaticity in the learning process?
4. What is working memory? (HINT: Your "best" description would include the three parts). Is short-term memory the same as working memory? Why or why not?
5. Describe cognitive load. Name the three kinds of cognitive and describe each.
6. List and describe the three kinds of knowledge held in our long-term memory. What learning processes do you believe improve long-term memory?
1. According to me, learning may be defined as gaining knowledge about something through pictures, words, numbers, actions, etc. It basically let us understand more about our world.
2. The Cognitive Learning Theory explains why the brain is the most incredible network of information processing and interpretation in the body as we learn things.
Comparison: Behaviorism and cognitivism both are good way of teaching and learning processes.
|It states that learning is no more than acquisition of new behaviors based on environmnetal conditions.
|This theory assumes that response are also the result of insight and intentional patterning.
|Arrange enviornmental conditions to enhance stimuli.
|Stress on efficient processing strategies.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.