What if all matters are visible
All the stars, planets and galaxies that can be seen today make up just 4 % of the universe. The other 96 %is made of stuff astronomers can't see, detect or even comprehend.These mysterious substances are called dark energy and dark matter.
so universe contain- 5% visible matter, 27% dark matter and rest 68% dark energy.
if dark matter was visible, or in other words, if it interacted with light. Not only would the distant galaxies be obscured, light from our sun would also be absorbed. Again, this depends on how much these dark matter particles interact with light, and also on the concentration of dark matter in our area.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.