4. Each pair of adjacent nodes, or each pair of adjacent antinodes, is separated by a distance of a. µ b. L c. λ/2 d. λ
5. Convert µ = 2.56 x 10-3 g/cm to SI units. a. 2.56 x 102 kg/m b. 2.56 x 10-2 kg/m c. 2.56 x 10-3 kg/m d. 2.56 x 10-4 kg/m
6. During the experiment, you measure a length of (66.0 ± 2.0) cm for four useable loops of the standing wave. Solve for the wavelength of the standing wave, including uncertainty. a. 33.0 ± 1.0 cm b. 264.0 ± 8.0 cm c. 132.0 ± 4.0 cm d. 132.0 ± 2.0 cm
7. During the lab experiment, you put 662 g on a 50-g weight hanger, and hang it off the end of a string. What is the tension in the string in SI units (N)? a. 6978 N b. 649 N c. 712 N d. 6.978 N e. 0.649 N
8. You establish a standing wave pattern by hanging 0.102 N off the edge of the table (over the pulley). If µ = 2.56 x 10-4 kg/m, what is the velocity of the wave traveling along the string? a. 20.0 m/s b. 39.8 m/s c. 6.31 m/s d. 390. m/s e. None of these.
plz rate it. thank u
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.