Multiple choice questions, only one answer is correct for each question. Please answer the question carefully, they are very important.
1.Which is the correct explanation of the difference between Laminar and Turbulent flow?
Laminar flow has complex streamlines, and Turbulent flow has very simple streamlines.
Laminar flow is an orderly flow, and Turbulent flow is a disorderly flow.
Laminar flow is inertia dominated, and Turbulent flow is viscous
A French MRI
A moving MRI
An MRI of the brain in action
An MRI with Radiation
gives power to the engine compartment of a car
transfers power to individual wheels
uses a fan belt
only found on standard shift cars
used by trapeeze artists
can alter its shape when heated
is stronger than steel
is made up from recycled plastic resin
discovered by Einstein
1. Laminar flow is an orderly flow, and Turbulent flow is a disorderly flow.- Speed is lesser in Laminar flow due to relatively high viscosity whereas the opposite happens in turbulent flow.
2. An MRI of the brain in action- By analyzing the changes in blood flow, brain activity is measured.
3. transfers power to individual wheels- Transfers it from the engine to the wheels.
4. can alter its shape when heated- it has the Shape Memory effect which allows it to do so.
5. pressurizes liquid- It is used to create a pressure difference that helps in spraying a liquid.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.