A block with mass m =6.7 kg is hung from a vertical spring. When the mass hangs in equilibrium, the spring stretches x = 0.27 m. While at this equilibrium position, the mass is then given an initial push downward at v = 4.5 m/s. The block oscillates on the spring without friction.
1. What is the spring constant of the spring?
2. What is the oscillation frequency?
3. After t = 0.46 s what is the speed of the block?
4. What is the magnitude of the maximum acceleration of the block?
5. At t = 0.46 s what is the magnitude of the net force on the block?
Please include answer!!!
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.