The physics of a fired canon ball.
A cannon ball is fired with a velocity of 125 m/s at 25.0° above
- Determine the maximum height the cannon ball reaches in its
- Determine the time it takes to reach maximum height.
- Determine the hang time of the cannon ball.
- Determine the range of the cannon ball.
- Draw a sketch of the motion of the projectile including the
horizontal and vertical components of velocity when the projectile
strikes the earth. Draw the appropriate relative lengths of the
vectors for these components.