1. An electron is to be accelerated in a uniform electric field having a strength of 8 ×106 V/m . What energy in keV is given to the electron if it is accelerated through 0.8 m
2. What capacitance is needed to store 6.14 μC of charge at a voltageof 120 V? Give answer in terms of 10-8 F
3. In open heart surgery, a much smaller amount of energy will defibrillate the heart. Heart defibrillators store 39 J of energy and the voltage is applied to a 8 μFcapacitor. Find the amount of stored charge. Give answer in terms of mC.
4. What is the potential 0.52×10-10 m from a proton (the average distance between the proton and electron in a hydrogen atom)?
5. A 0.3 μF and a 11 μF capacitors are connected in series. Then the pair are connected in parallel with a 3.4 μF capacitor. What is the equivalent capacitance? Give answer in terms of mF
if you are satisfied from my solution then plz like it Thank you
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.