find an example of an organization that introduced new technology and systems in order to effectuate changes in business processes, enhancements, and productivity gains
(answer as many questions as you can):
(1) What set of business problems was the organization trying to address?
(2) How did the organization go about assessing the information requirements of the new system? What level of involvement, if any, did the end users have in the development of the new system?
(3) What solution did the organization choose to implement? Was it developed in-house or purchased from an external source?
(4) What business process changes resulted from the implementation of the new system?
(5) What level of risk was presented by the proposed organizational changes?
(6) From the readings in your text (starting on page 490), which one of the four kinds of structural organizational changes, enabled by this technology, best describes your case study?
(7) In the final analysis, did the new system and the associated organizational changes result in any process/quality improvements? How were these improvements measured? Or did this initiative fail to achieve the desired outcome? Why?
I would like to cite an example from my workplace which is a multinational publishing company. The company publishes scholarly journals to benefit the medical and research fields. In order to effectuate changes in business processes a new technology and system in the process. The new technology and system change was done to improve productivity and Impact Factor (IF) of the journals. The journals’ publication speed was increased.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.