Interview plan with an end-user from the financial department at nationwide could be as follows:
1. First of all one would set my standards that how an ideal candidate would be, what should be its qualities and skills.
2. Then he would review and research about candidate's personality, his background, his skills knowledge as per his resume and through other sources.
3. Structuring of questions:
Finally, he would structure the questions he would ask from the candidate as per the requirements and qualities for an ideal candidate for the job.
questions would be as follows:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses
3. What do you know about our company?
4. What makes you want to work here?
5. Why, according to you, should I hire you?
Then, he would ask about the question related to the job requirement or related to the finance field. Some questions are as follows:
1. What is working capital?
2. What do financial statements depict?
3. Explain the sources of short term finance that a company can use.
4. Tell me everything you know about cash flow statements.
5. What are the main parts of the financial statement for a company?
Then, he could also ask questions related to the current scenario current affairs prevailing in the market.
4. He should focus on the body language of the person, it will tell him about the candidate's personality.
5. You should always keep a paper and pen with him to the interview round so that he can not the required details about the candidate's performance.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.