Pros of transformational leadership theory are:
- Collaborated feedback gives much better results.
- The leader knows the ground reality and practical problems that
the employees face.
- No delay in the project and the quality is maintained.
- Innovation helps in creating new market demand.
Cons of transformational leadership theory are:
- Excessive involvement of all stakeholders leading to chaos at
·Many times it is seen that incorrect
or irrelevant decisions cause loss of business
- It is generally very risky and can backfire in some
Usefulness of the same are:
- Leads to innovation and creative ideas.
- Though it takes time but better results are achieved in the
- Brainstorming really helps in sharpening the views and