World History class.
1. Name the first 2 nations who challenged the post-WWI settlements through territorial conquest.
2. What was Stalin’s interpretation of the Munich Conference?
3. Why was the Unit 731 so infamous?
4. Name at least two issues of disagreement between the Allies and the USSR during the war.
5. Why did the alliance between Chinese and the Soviet communist governments collapse?
Answer 1 : The first 2 nations to challenge the post WWI settlements through territorial conquest were Italy and Japan due to denied remilitarization legally, which hitler purposely did to assert the power.
Answer 2 : At the Munich conference Satlin was upset due to non invitation which was disgraceful and he thought Britain and France are merely been played into the hands of Hilter and Germany.
Answer 3 : Due to its human experiments during the war which killed numerous people.
Answer 4 : USSR was suspicious of Allies intention due to different believes and USSR believed they did not provided enough help during the war.
Answer 5 : Due to de-stabilization and peaceful coexistence policy formed by Soviet communist government with the capitalist world alliance with Chinese collapsed.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.