The thing that makes me "UNIQUE" is "DOING THINGS LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING". I do whatever I want without thinking of "what society thinks" about me and this really helped me a lot in getting success in the modern world. I always find myself one step ahead of others by using this approach. I believe a person should always follow what makes him/her happy. Society is blessed with a never-ending task of raising unsensible questions over success as well as a failure so why waste time in thinking what the society thinks? I saw many individuals not doing things that they want due to the fear of society which took them far away from their passions, ambitions, etc. I think everyone should change in accordance to the generations, time, trends for quick development of the nation.
How do others perceive me?
I would like to change others with "SOCIETY". I found that society is stubborn with the beliefs they are following for many years and won't change the way of living. It sometimes perceives me mannerless, shameless, and even sometimes judge me for the things I do.
Why do others perceive me like this?
- Generation Gap
- Lack of Ability to Understand Modern Culture
- Unwillingness to Change
- Lack of Knowledge Regarding Development
Strengths as a Communicator
Strength can be defined as the actions or activities you are specialized in. Companies or Organizations use your strengths to achieve their goal effectively and efficiently.
- Good Listener - I am a careful listener of the communication and often clarifies any doubts at the same time. It helps me in getting more out of a topic of discussion.
- High Confidence - Nervous persons generally unable to get the benefits or learnings from communication. I mostly stay high on confidence whenever communicating with anyone which helps me in listening with complete presence of mind.
- Respectful - I always try to praise the person who is involved with me during a specific discussion for any ideas, suggestions made by him/her. RESPECT is a vital aspect in any kind of communication.
- Point to Point Discussion - I hate wasting precious time in communicating, I always try to do point to point discussion.
- Clear Communication - Clarity in communication is the must to help the other person in understanding the communication better. I prefer to keep aside the irrelevant communication in order to save time and more clarity.
Weakness as a Communicator
Weakness can be defined as the activities or tasks for which you are not confident in performing. An individual generally tries to walk away from the things which are related to his/her weaknesses.
- Loudness- I speak loud on almost every occasion and it sometimes embarrasses me when at certain places such as functions, meetings, etc.
- Quick Words - I speak the sentence very quickly and sometimes the other person unable to understand what I just spoke.
- Over Confidence - Sometimes I get overconfident and communicate wrong facts about the discussion unintentionally.
- Lack of Interest - I get interested only in the communication of my interests and preferences and generally evolve into a sleepy communicator at the times of discussion out of my interests.
- Public Speaking - Anchoring, Debates, Speeches are not my cup of tea. I get nervous during the times of communicating to a group of people.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.