What does the software do?
Is the software free?
Is there any indication of the software’s target
1. Following are the functions perform by the software of the Drivespy------------
1. Software can record all the types of activities in the log file.
2. software can also create direct disk to disk forensic duplicates.
3. it can also display extensive architectural information for entire hard drives and also individual partitions.
4. software can also enables and disables logging of activities on demand.
2. Drivespy software is not free it is available for $249.95 for commercial customers and $199.95 for the law enforcement officers.
3. The indication of the software target market is that software appear to be law enforcement personnel and agencies.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.