What are types of Information Systems? Please describe each one.
Following are the five types of information system-------------
1. Transaction processing system----------This type of information system provides a way to collect, process, store, display, modify,or cancel the transaction. these systme allow multiple transaction to take place simultaneously. the data can be stored in a database.
2. Mnagement information system------------Management information system uses the data collected by the transaction processing system and also uses this data to create report in a way that managers can use it to make routine business decision in response to the problem.
3. Decision support system---------this type of information system helps to make decision by working and analyzing data that can generate statistical projections and data mode . DDS help solve problem while using external data.
4. Expert system and Neutral Networks----------it is also known as knowledge based system. expert system is a computer system that is designed to analyze data and produce recom mendations, diagnosis,and also the decision that are controlled. Neutral system uses computer to foster the way a human brain may process information, learn and remember that information.
5. Information system in organization---------this system collects, stores, and processess data to give an organization real time useful and accurate information.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.