Critically discuss how distributors add value to a supply chain
and improve its
performance. You are expected to provide a minimum of FIVE (5) reasons for your
When the supply chain management and process in enabled and inhabited with an effective bundle of values to be delivered to the customers along with the services and the products, this would make the supply chain as value chain analysis. Thus, the five important values for a value chain process are:
1. Innovation: The value of Innovation is very important in the organisation and even in the supply chain. To make sure you are competitive in the industry by providing the best quality goods and seevices to the customers through a supply chain, always ensure that you are using innovation and creating the most innovative techniques and strategies to deliver the products and services to the customers.
2. Integrity and Honesty: The second value is of honesty and integrity. This value mainly talks about having fair minded and honest deals and activities in the supply chain management system to make sure the same activity generates the value for its work. By involving the right people and conducting the right and honest dealings, customers should always get the right product for what they paid for. This helps in building the long term brand equity and goodwill by being true in the market and with your dealings
3. Determination: Determination talks about how competitive and focused are you as a person or as an organisation in achieving something which is hard like the product quality and also sometimes risky at the same time. Thus, to make sure that your organisation is achieving the best of quality and delivering the same to the other customers, a guideline and set of ethical code of conduct is followed to have an effective streamlining of the activities as according to the objectives and plan to give a right direction to the company to achieve the best goals.
4. Adaptability and Flexibility: Another important value for the effective value chain analysis to be delivered to the customers is the adaptability and the flexibility level of the company. The value chain should be adaptable to be working as per the demands and the requests made by the customers. Thus by having a flexible approach where the supply chain could be adjusted as per the change in demand in the market determined better working quality and value.
5. Feedback: At last, for the business to grow and sustain its operations in the market, it is important to have the adequate feedback and communication from all the stakeholders in the area. Make sure you are able to communicate with various stakeholders like the suppliers, customers and other participants to make sure the right feedback and data could be obatained and necessary changes could be made to increase the customer retention and loyalty towards the firm.
satisfaction and loyalty towards the firm.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.