What are some of the reasons that legal advisers cannot give precise answers
Legal advisers or lawyers to be specific are unable to give precise answers because of various reasons that may be associated with the case. They are:
1. The case is depicted to them from one of the parties and hence they are aware of one side of the coin.
2. They are not aware of the justifications and explanations that the other party main define or establishing in the process.
3. They need time to analyze the events and activities that drive and direct the case.
4. The minute details of the case needs to be determined and focussed on for better results.
5. The events and justification of each event needs to be explained from both the perspective and only then it would be possible to give precise answers.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.