1. Identify and describe a great manager. What makes him or her stand out from the crowd?
2. Have you ever seen or worked for an ineffective manager? Describe the causes and the consequences of the ineffectiveness.
3. Describe in as much detail as possible how the Internet and globalization affect any company today.
4. Name a great organization. How do you think management contributes to making it great? Identify different functions and show how they are related.
5. Name an ineffective organization. What can management do to improve it? Explain.
6. Pick a company in a given industry. Use strategic model(s) to describe its environment and strategies.
7. Give examples you have seen of firms that are outstanding building a competitive advantage.
8. What are the options you have when confronting ethical issues?
9. What should you do when your manager/CEO is behaving unethically?
10. Why is ethical decision-making important in the business environment? Give an example.
11. When working in a multicultural environment, explain the difference between a low context culture and a high context culture?
Ans: 1 – Great Manager:
Great manager is the person who is full of positive energy and passionate about his goals for the company. Great managers know how much he can influence his employees with his positive nature and passion to achieve greatness at workplace. Employee always mimic their boss and replicate the behavior they see in their manager. If the manager is not so much honest or passionate about his work, employee will also not be like him.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.