2) Rank the determinants of project success from most important to least important and justify your rankings.
Below are the determinants of project sucess from the most important to least important.
1) skilled employees: Skilled employees are the most important part of the project sucess because skilled employees provide valuable and quality services to the customers which eventually leads to projects sucess, more profit and customers to the company. Hence skilled employees should be considered in number one ranking in the list of determinants of project the sucess.
2) Planning: Planning will be the 2nd most determinant in the project sucess. Because good planning in the projects will help to complete the project on time without any lag. Proper planning in the project will help the organization to reduce the cost involved in the projects as well enhance the productivity. Lack of planning may leads to failure of projects hence planning should be given 2nd most priority.
3) Transperancy & Communication : Business transparency and communication is the next most important parameter of the project success. Maintaining the transparency and good communication channels in the projects help to accomplish the projecst without any deviations or dilemmas. If any clarifications needed among the different levels of project management can be easily corrected through proper communications.
4) Risk management: Good risk management in the projects helps to avoid the potential risk thus one can avoid the project delay in order to make it successful. Risk management should involve in identifying the critical risk involved in the project, prioritizing those critical risks based on complexities. Mitigating the risk for the projects all these activities ensures the projects sucess.
5) Quality & Complainces : Quality and compliances are the parameters need for the project sucess. Because quality of goods or services from the project helps to drive more customers and profits. Lack of quality may retard the business condition thus may fails the projects. At the same time projects should maintain the proper compliances for the daily activities because these compliances ensure the quality of works as well as serves as proof for the project activities.
Note: Hi learners " If you like the answer or solution kindly up-vote my answer, this will be quite encouraging for me. Stay home stay safe..!!" Thank you
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.