I need new and unique answers, please. (Use your own words, don't copy and paste),
Please Use your keyboard (Don't use handwriting) Thank you..
1. In one paragraph explain the shared decision making in health care.
2. Mention three types of tools used in delivering information about the evidence which relevant to the decisions making in healthcare?
i need 500 words please
1. Shared decision-making between physician and patient is an idea founded in ethics and the law and in some evidence of supirior health outcomes. SDM is the practical reconciliation of respect for person and the monopoly and power of physicians: a middle ground between " nanny-knows-best" patemalism and rampant consumerism.
They grouped into four categories:
• Application tools, including modelling and simulation
• Packaging tools, including synthesis and visualisation tools
• Linkage and exchange tools, including knowledge platforms and brokering
• Dissemination and communication tools such as electronic, automated and person to person dissemination method
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.