11. What is the meaning of the abbreviation: BMI ____________________
12. What is the meaning of the abbreviation: GERD ____________________
13. What is the meaning of the abbreviation: HCV____________________
14. What is the meaning of the abbreviation: IBD ____________________
15. What is the meaning of the abbreviation: LFTs ____________________
16. Absence of urination is ____________________.
17. Formation of a new opening into a ureter is called ____________________.
18. The instrument used to examine interior of bladder is a(n) ____________________.
19. Renal scanning is known as ____________________.
20. Nocturnal bedwetting is called ____________________.
11. BMI : Body mass Index .
BMI is a measurement of a person's body weight with respect to the height.
12. GERD : Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
When stomach acid frequently flows back in to he esophagus.
13. HCV : Hepatitis C Virus
It is a most common bloodborne viral infection causes Hepatitis c.
14. IBD : Inflammatory Bowel Disease
IBD is the term used for two conditions Chron's disease and ulcerative colitis which is characterized by inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
15. LFT : Liver Function Test
Blood test used to find out, evaluate and monitor liver disease or damage.
19. Renogram or renal imaging
20. Nocturnal enuresis
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.