How does the nurse manager or leader play a role in the reengineering of health care?
ROLE OF NURSE MANAGER IN RE-ENGINEERING HEALTH CARE:-
- Nurse manager(NM) is a tough position.
- As a leader NM play a vital part in advancing and keeping the healthcare system in motion.
- The NM initiates & unites the health care team to deliver a patient centered, well engineered health care system.
- According to Grand Canyon University (2013) there are several characteristics that allow the NM to play a vital role in reengineering the health care system.
(a) Ethical decision making- NM use both ethical and professional codes to protect therights of patients and employees.
- NM take in account ethical and professional codes when making decisions.
(b) Legal environment- Nurse managers should keep up to date with the legalaspects in health care. This is important because being legally knowledgable protects patients, staff members and organizations.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.