Discuss the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice positions on the abortion issues.
(a) Pro-life position:-
- Also called by other names-
- in relation to abortion it means that the government has an obligation to preserve all human life viability.
- it opposes elective or therapeutic abortion on both moral and sectarian grounds and have legal prohibition.
(b) Pro-choice position:-
- Also termed as-
Abortion rights movement
- it is socio-political position stating that a woman should have the legal right to an elective abortion.
- it is a part of broader global abortion.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.