1. True or False: If a person has type AB blood, it means that surface antigens A and B are not present on the cell membranes of red blood cells. 2. True or False: If compatible blood types are mixed, agglutination will occur. 3. The ___________________ are white blood cells that can differentiate into macrophages. 4. What term best describes the shape of a red blood cell? 5. What component of the formed elements has an important role in the formation of a blood clot? 6. True or False: Deoxygenated blood in the pulmonary circulation is transported to the lungs, where it is oxygenated. 7. The heart is located in a region of the thoracic cavity known as the ______________ . 8. True or False: The superior and inferior venae cavae return blood to the heart by draining into the left atrium. 9. True or False: The epicardium and endocardium are both serous membranes. 10. The right and left coronary arteries are branches of the ____________________ .
1) false , AB blood group means rbc membrane has both A and B surface antigen.
2) false , because antibodies are not present against each other's antigen in blood , they are formed in body.
3)monocytes differentiate into macrophages.
4) biconcave shape best define rbc shape.
5) fibrin component.
6) true , lungs receive deoxy blood and its oxygenate blood by diffusion from environment air oxygen.
8) false, both vena cava drains into right atrium.
9) false, serious membrane covering heart is called pericardium.
10) Aorta , both right and left coronary arteries are given off by aorta near the point where the aorta and the left ventricle meet.
THANKS FOR READING.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GIVE GOOD RATING, AS I HAVE SOLVED ALL YOUR QUERIES WITH APPROPRIATE EXPLAINATION.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.