- Give 125 mg of Penicillin; on hand is 500 mg/5 mL.
How many milliliters (mL) should you
- Order is for 650 mg of Tylenol; available is 325 mg
How many tablets will you give?
- Doctor’s orders are for 300,000 units of Wycillin.
Wycillin is available at a concentration of 600,000 units/2 mL.
many mLs will you give? ___________________
- Healthcare provider ordered Prozac liquid 40 mg p.o. Available:
Prozac liquid 20 mg per 5ml. How many mLs will you give?
- Healthcare provider ordered Amoxil 0.5 gm p.o. Available:
Amoxil 250 mg per 5 ml. How many mLs will you give?