Hello, I have to write a paper and I am having trouble finding examples. Could use some help
Discriminate between valid and invalid reasons for modifying evidence-based clinical practice based on clinical expertise or patient/family preferences
What will be some valid and invalid reasons?
The Evidence based practice is a lifelong approach to clinical decisions making and excellence in practise.
VALID REASONS FOR MODIFYING EBP is,
*For making sure that client get the possible services
* For clinical judgement.
* Improving care provided and save lives.
* Acheive excellence in care delivery.
* To increase satisfaction among clients
*For better patient outcomes
* For Existence of a cause and effect relationship
* For measuring effectiveness of the health service
* for investigating causes of disease
these are all invalid reasons for modifying evidence based practice in clinical practise.
examples for EBP is,
about infection control clinical practice,Oxygen use in patient with copd
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.