Factors affecting healthcare delivery systems are the
- Physiology capacity includes all disease and condition have a
genomic component ,where genomics refer to the study of genes and
their interaction with other genes ,the environment and
- Developmental level also affect health Care delivery system
because it varies according to the the age and development status
of each individual.
- Genetic and intellectual potential.
- Level of self esteem and attitude that reflects individual
perception of self worth.
- Internal desire or incentive to accomplish goals which relate
to the level of motivation
- Ability to clearly communicate needs and desires to other and
- Environment influence and individual experiential
- Measure of relative social and economic standing based on
economic, education and occupation also affect the health care