- Provide examples of two types of information a support worker may need to communicate with a person during a home visit?
- Identify two guidelines for establishing a trusting relationship
Examples of two types of information which needed for a support worker to communicate with the person during a home visit--
1) Atfirst family pattern of the client ( No. Of family members, Children & Oldage people in the family, family planning ) should be assessed.
2) Health Status of the family members should be assessed..
3) Assessment should be done for presence of any types of familial disorder. ( Like- Hepatitis B, AIDS, Congenital heart disease etc..)
4) Mental status of the family members is also assessed..
Two guidelines for establishing a trusting relationship ---
1) Proper inter-personal relationship should be maintained.
2) Talk with the client with a kind approach. & listen the words of the client in a calm approach.
3) Help the client to his any type of problem & also activity in daily life..
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.