The major factors that led to the client centered medical care
- Patient and family involvement
- Communication with members
- Creating supportive environment for caregivers
- Systematic measurements and feedback
- Supportive technology
- Quality of the built environment
Among the 7 factors,one of the main factor is leadership
- It sets all the direction for the functioning of an
- It develops and manages the culture, delivering services and
- It creates a clear vision for PCC.
- It communicates and disseminate values and activities among
- It promote the running of PCC.