1. What is the meaning of the term ergogenic aid? What is an ergolytic effect?
2. Why is it important to include control groups and placebos in studies of the ergogenic properties of any substance or phenomenon?
3. How might caffeine improve athletic performance?
4. What roles do the amino acid leucine play in building muscle mass?
APA format required; references required
1. Ergogenic aids mean matters or manners that enhance an athlete's execution or achievement. Ergolytic effect means work-decreasing.
2. To report for the placebo outcome.
3. Caffeine boost attentiveness, attention, desire, reflection time, catecholamine discharge, available fatty acid activity, and muscle triglycerides.
4. Leucine is an essential branched-chain amino acid that adequately elevates protein production, muscle mass,& enhances execution. It works by controlling blood sugar levels, exciting wound healing & synthesizing growth hormones.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.