Discuss a major long term implication (what lasting impact) COVID-19 Pandemic will have on Health Care in the US.
The major long term implications of COVID-19 Pandemic on Health Care in the US are becoming clear.
1. Public health importance- the importance of developing therapeutic and vaccines and diagnostic are increasing and receiving financial help. The relationship between public health and healthcare systems are becoming stronger in recent times.
2. Increase in the adoption of telemedicine and telehealth.
3. Redesigning of the Emergency Department- it enables the promotion of self-assessment tools.
4. Retail pharmacy roles- an increase in the demand for retail pharmacy as patients who are not hospitalized, go for the retail pharmacy to get the medication.
5. Increase in the importance of hospitals.
Thus, after the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic, for U.S health system will not remain the same, there has been significant changes which can be reflected in the rescent times.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.