When you started the course "Fundamentals of Healthcare Systems" (Becoming a Health Care Professional) you may have known some basic principles but now you have a solid foundation to tackle many different problems. Please share what you have learned with your classmates. We also request that you complete the course survey so that you share your thoughts with the school’s administration.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What are the key lessons that you learned in this course?
2. Why are these lessons important to you?
3. Did the course meet your expectations?
4. How do you feel about your progress in the course?
5. Are you surprised with your progress?
6. What is one concept that you wish you understood better?
7. What advice would you give to a student starting the class next term?
1) KEY LESSONS * PATIENTS RELATIONSHIPS, BODY MECHANICS, PRINCIPLES OF PATIENTS HYGIENE, CARE UNIT IF ADULT PATIENTS, ACTIVE AND PASSIVE RANGE OF MOTION EXERCISES, ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH IN PATIENT CARE 2) IMPORTANCE OF FUNDAMENTALS OF HEALTH CARE SYSTEM * IT IS NECESSARY FOR ASSESSMENT, EVALUATION OF CARE * IT IS HELPS TO DECISION MAKING AND IMPLEMENTATION IN A CORRECT MANNER. * IT HELPS TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES IN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. * THIS GIVE SYSTEMATIC METHOD OF IDENTIFICATION. 3) YES, THE COURSE WOULD MEET MY EXPECTATIONS LIKE BASIC SKILLS, CARING FOR ALL TYPES OF PATIENTS, THEORIES AND LEGAL STUFF IN THIS CLASS 4) I FEEL LIKE I AM DOING GOOD ACTIVITY, I HAVE LEARNED MANY OF THINGS OVER LAST WEEKS. I FEEL LIKE I AM MORE CONCENTRATED ON NOW
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.