You have just read and learned about the five principles of Bioethics. Please order them in order of importance to you and argue for your position. Or in other words, provide a rationale for your ordering.
Bioethics refers to the study of ethical issues in biology and medicinal field, where medical policies and practice are related with each other. The principles of bioethics according to me in order are as follows:
1. Autonomy - As bioethics are used in the medical practice which is related to patient. Here patient comes first and the patient opinion and decision has to give respect and allow them to make their final decisions in terms taking treatment or other health related decisions.
2. Beneficence - In beneficence the involvement of merits on treatment to patient against the risks and high cost treatment. The patient should get benefitted by consuming the given treatment by recovering from the disease.
3. Non- Maleficence: In maleficence whatever the treatment providing to patient, if it causes any harm to patient has to be avoided instead of administering to patient.
4. Justice - To prevent the discriminations and inequalities in the health care settings justice plays an important role in bioethics. If any person has undergone for injustice in receiving of treatment, their cultural backgrounds, sex, religion, race has the right to fight against the injustice and to get justice.
5. Utility - In bioethics all the health care services has to be delivered to all people without missing anyone. Also it includes the emotions of patients and maintaining of moral values while delivering of health care services. Utility is a promise keeping efforts made in providing health care servides to patients.
Therefore these are the principles of bioethics according to me.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.