I need new and unique answers, please. (Use your own words, don't copy and paste),
Please Use your keyboard (Don't use handwriting) Thank you..
Q: In your opinion, Are Nutrition Journalists Taken as Seriously as Licensed Nutrition Healthcare Professionals? support your argument with reliable research.
A. Highlight the Nutritionists and dietitians are the main practitioners of the science of nutrition.
B. Provide an example of misleading headlines Sponsored By Journals nutrition
Nutrition journalists are those who research, write, edit,
proofread and file new stories and articles about nutrition.
Licensed Nutrition healthcare professionals are those who advises individuals and families on how to improve diet, their lifestyle and attitude to promote optimal health. They provide essential services that promote health.
According to me, Nutrition journalists are taken as serious as healthcare Professionals.
With advancing technology, there is increasing availability of nutrition and health information, general population is devoid of all information about nutrition. Now a days, media and journalists are a major source of scientific information to all general public. So, journalists and media have the ability to give more information to general population about nutrition and various food.
*People are interested in food more than a basic level and more and more concerned about their health. Journalists have the power to give information to a large population through newspaper, news channel, blogs and many more, so that people can make their choice about what good for their health and what's not.
Journalists are making a positive difference by-
- advocating the importance of food and nutrition.
- reaching out the families to prevent the cause of undernutrition.
- advocating correct health and nutrition behaviour like breast feeding, hand washing practices, etc.
- promoting nutrition and health care during pregnancy and postnatal care of mother and baby.
- by giving information about government policies for Heath and nutrition.
- by giving updated scientific information about food and
nutrition to public.
* A lot of nutritional journalists are taken more serious than healthcare professionals and followed by a lot of people and celebrities.
People these days are more concerned about their health so they want to know more and more whether it is healthy or unhealthy and this can only be done by journalists because they write about various things after research.
So, I think Nutritional journalists should be taken serious as nutrition health care professionals. And I think they are taken seriously as people used to read news and blogs written by these journalists for their knowledge.
(A) Nutritionists and Dietitians are the main practitioners of science of nutrition.
Nutritionists are the expert in food and nutrition, they advice people how to live a healthy life style and achieve health related goals.
# Nutritionists develop a diet and exercise plan for individuals.
- Track clients progress and motivate to stick diet plans.
- Promote health and nutrition by giving presentations about the importance of food nutrition.
- Assess individuals' overall health including sleeping habits.
Dietians are those who develop diet and nutrition programs according to individual needs and objectives.
# Dietians help improve the health of people by working with Doctors, Policy makers, Leaders, Educators, Researchers, etc.
- they help individuals make healthy food choices and educate about nutrition programs.
- help public and private establishment manage quality food services.
- create diet plans for individuals with certain medical conditions and educate, & advice about complex nutritional requirements.
So, both Dietians and Nutritionists practice more about nutrition. So, we can say they both are the main practitioners of nutrition.
(B) Example of misleading headlines sponsored by journals nutrition-
We all love headlines and stories about our food and health. There is nothing better like hearing our favourite food might be healthier than our thought.
The media is happy to play with our desires, but there is little shady about a lot of food headlines. Many of them are not quite good as we might think.
* One of the example of misleading headline is-
# Nuts and semen quality-
A headline showed that having nuts everyday can improve men's sexual health but it was not true. There was a research conducted but the results came out different. Results showed that it didn't match with the headlines.
Other examples -
* Sugar is as addictive as coacine.
* Over thinking can make you fat.
* Junk food in pregnancy leaves children fat for life.
* Eating more fish could prevent Parkinson's disease.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.