3. What is a Theory? Give an example of a theory in
Organizational Behavior, and describe it.
4. Describe how you could test whether drinking 8 ounces of celery juice per day reduces hypertension.
5. Describe the The Rational Decision Making Model and the Behavioral Decision Making Model. Why do people rarely use the Rational Decision Making Model to make decisions?
6. What is the difference between the heuristics Anchoring and Adjustment & Escalation of Commitment? Give an example of a person using Anchoring and Adjustment, and give an example of a person using Escalation of Commitment
3. Theory is one of the important ways to understans somethings. Theories helps us in understanding the experiences. We can make several research to have an idea about the some facts. In orh=ganisation, there are lots of mnagement theory. One of them are theory X and theory Y. Theory X says that employees or the people, in general, are lazy and they some external forces to motivate to act. Whereas theory Y says that people are motivated and they believe in team bonding as objectives of the organisation can be acheived by team efforts.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.