1. Describe some incidents that have changed the world of work and job search.
2. Discuss ways job-hunting has changed.
3. Some people label this era the age of things or Internet of things. Describe the manner in which technology has changed some jobs.
4. Discuss the importance of self-inventory and creativity in job seeking. Discuss how the words What, Where, and How are so important.
5. Describe some of the 5 important interview questions.
1. Digital advances changed the way of working. Because everything is digital, employees based in an office can often take their work on the road, which provides opportunities to live closer to family, relocate to a new city, travel, or simply work from home.
More and more people started to work for themselves. Most entrepreneurs work on their own, without hiring other workers,
Technology has helped make searching for jobs more easier than ever. With an internet connection and a phone anyone can look for jobs anywhere in the world, from anywhere in the world. It's not only also easier to look, but also apply for jobs at the click of a button.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.