How to calculate the estimated value of the company in the project part
Valuation of a company is the process of determining the true worth of a company.
We can determine the value of the company by the following methods
- NAV i.e. Net Asset Value Method which is total assets - total external liability
- Market Value Added which is current value of the securities of the company - value of shareholder's fund
- Value of company using future maintainable profits
- Value of the firm by using discounted cash flow model
- Value of the company using chop shop approach
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.